August 20, 2008

What do you think?

I've only just now finished the gargantuan chapter fifteen, about a week and a half late, and while I don't think that it would be too difficult to catch up with the schedule and finish by the end of the first week of September, I've been thinking . . . . The David Harvey lectures have been unbelievably helpful far, and reading along with the lectures has been - based on a handful of experience - exactly the sort of thing I had in mind when starting this blog.

So I was thinking that I'll change the schedule so that it conforms to the Harvey schedule. Only four more Harvey lectures left, each one released about once a week, which means finishing Volume One at the end of September. The lectures will only cover the first volume, so why rush?

Plus, quite frankly, Volume One is where all the literature is at, so it doesn't make sense to move too quickly onto Volume Two, which I have never opened and know little about.


No comments: